Monday, 26 September 2016

ARC REVIEW : Interborough (Five Boroughs #4) by Santino Hassell

30364774

BLURB

 The Raymond Rodriguez from a few years ago wouldn’t recognize the guy he is today. He’s left his slacker ways far behind him and is now juggling two jobs and school. But the balancing act doesn’t allow much time for the man he loves.

David is doing his best to be supportive, but problems at work and his own insecurity leave him frustrated—in more ways than the obvious—whenever he goes to bed before Raymond gets home. The heat and affection between them is still there, but they barely have the time or energy to enjoy it. And it doesn’t help that Raymond is still hiding David from his colleagues.

The stress mounts so high that a vacation in paradise is filled with turmoil instead of harmony, and culminates on their return to the five boroughs with broken promises and heartache. They have to figure out how to stop allowing their differences to overshadow their love. It’s the only way they’ll make it to forever.


REVIEW

  Interborough (Five Boroughs, #4)Interborough by Santino Hassell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Raymond Rodriguez is my new book boy friend!

This one by far, is my favorite of the series ...
I was really excited last night after I finished this story, but sad because I miss Ray already!
Gosh! Don't everyone need a dedicated boyfriend like Raymond? Come on! David is too lucky having him.
Of course, he's clueless and so oblivious about his clingy boyfriend's David need, like all the time. But David, me think , need to be little mature about it. But, hey! This is clingy David that Raymond love after all. So, deal with it, our Raymond loved him. He explained it later at the end of the book, why he loved the 'clingy' part of David, not even annoyed a bit.
Ooooooh...how I want to be clingy!

..."As much as I love being in love, I know that the existence of it isn't a magic ticket to a happy ending. And I know that as much as two people love each other, relationship don't always work, and then people split up and find other people to give it a go again. It's a horrible cycle, and I'm afraid that we're becoming part of it"


And if you guys afraid about 'the drama', no worries, they're working it out really gread, their own way...ehem, you know what I mean...hehe.

Special note: (view spoiler)

And the Epilogue was perfection! Our boys are finally got their HEA. And I'm glad the 'continues' story about David and Raymond 'is' necessary, because, my boy Raymond and his David, need this book to let everyone knows their journey to a HEA. And they got it!
Now I need to get back to First and First, and I hope I like Oliver and Caleb's story just as much.


*I was given the ARC by Publisher through Netgalley in exchange of a fair and unbiased review.*


View all my reviews

ABOUT SANTINO HASSEL


 Santino Hassell
  Santino Hassell was raised by a conservative family, but he was anything but traditional. He grew up to be a smart-mouthed, school cutting grunge kid, then a transient twenty-something, and eventually transformed into an unlikely romance author.

Santino writes queer romance that is heavily influenced by the gritty, urban landscape of New York City, his belief that human relationships are complex and flawed, and his own life experiences.

To learn more about Santino you can follow him on:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/santino...
Twitter: @santinohassell
Facebook: theonlysonnyhassell | santinohassellbooks
Instagram: santinohassell
Newsletter:http://santinohassell.com/newsletter/

And at his official website: http://bit.ly/16sgcSu

2 comments:

  1. You could be eligible for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make money from every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete