Thursday 22 February 2018

REVIEW : Taxes and Tardis (A Mind is a Sexy Thing) by N.R. Walker

13606902 


Brent Kelly is a laid-back tradesman whose only concerns are drinks with friends and which man to bed next. In need of a new accountant to sort out his nightmarish shoebox of tax receipts, he's referred to Logan Willis. He doesn't expect to be intrigued by the science fiction-loving, geeky guy with dark-rimmed glasses and a TARDIS-blue shirt. So his fascination with the soft-spoken Englishman surprises him, and their mutual attraction is completely unexpected. He most certainly never expects to fall in love. One a jock and the other a geek, both men know the differences between them are vast and could cause problems. But in this opposites-attract erotic drama, maybe it's the differences between them that make staying together worth the fight.



Taxes and TardisTaxes and Tardis by N.R. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"If anyone here has a problem with us, with this -" I held up our joined hands. "- they can speak to me about it."







I never watched Dr. Who but I'm deliberately read this book a few times. This was one of N.R. Walker early book and I'm loving it every time I revisit this book.
Can we agree that Walker is one of those author that we hopelessly crave?
Brent and Logan were so right for each other and while the cute and the adorable mingled together, they could be the hottest!
Sure they're smart and all, but let go their geeky attitude, and they're burning the house with the hotness!
I enjoyed this book more I than I can express, this is one of my 'comfort read' that makes me keep coming back. This book is hard to forget. One of those rare books out there.
Recommended.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment