Wednesday 30 January 2019

REVIEW : Greyson Fox by T.L. Travis





41727803 



Greyson Fox, the man, the myth, the legend. The highly sought after, self-proclaimed permanent bachelor. Or so the rumor mill goes. Sure, I’ve heard it all – but the one that stung the most was being called a heartless bastard. Love ‘em and leave ‘em, that one in particular I found to be the most humorous since only one man had ever shared my bed more than once, and he’d long since passed away.

I wasn’t the heartless bastard they all proclaimed me to be, but life had a way of kicking me in the teeth…Repeatedly, so I shut my heart off.

For years I thrived, building my empire and living by my own rules. Until one day, the walls came crashing down around me.

Potential trigger warning:
This book contains brief descriptions of human sex trafficking, as well as two mentions of sexual abuse, including a brief description of oral abuse and an attempted sexual assault. There is some physical abuse by the syndicates hands and a drug overdose so if those are trigger points this may not be the book for you. 




REVIEW :
   

Greyson FoxGreyson Fox by T.L. Travis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is an enjoyable read, though the cover doesn't do any justice for Greyson Fox. He's only 40 half of the story.
The earlier half was when he's 20-ish with his first real relationship.
He met Samuel when he's 38 for a one night of a heated hook up. Two years later, fate let them met and the 'real' story of Greyson and Samuel begun.
Greyson Fox is a fluffy cheesy sweet story with a little twist near the end, I didn't complaint about that.
But overall, though it's slightly enjoyable, the story wasn't really memorable.
I think it's an okay read. Nice to try this if you're a fan of the author.

View all my reviews

11 comments: