Friday 15 January 2016

Disasterology 101 by Taylor V. Donovan

16082174*** 5 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder stars!!!***

OMG! This is one of the best sweet heart warming story I have ever read in this year!
And I absolutely smitten, falling hard for both Cedric and Kevin.




When I started with this guys...I felt like..."Is it going to be good, or...?"



and then after these lines...

"“But I don’t think you’ll stay if we don’t clear the air, and I want to see you here Tuesday night.”
“Why?” Kevin’s facial expression went from defensive to puzzled in the blink of an eye.

“Because I intend to shag you senseless after class.”


I felt like...



These guys are really something!!!!

and because of these lines.... I'm SOLD!

""You're more than a safe place, Kevin"

"Tell me what I am then"

"My heaven"
"Hope you don't mind"

"Are you sure?"

"In God's truth"




How can I not loved Kevin and Cedric!??? They're so fucking perfect with their imperfections!
Cedric, the rich boy, with OCD and Germaphobic, and Kevin, a divorcee with 3 children, and lots of baggage as a blue collar worker...they're so out of league...and yet, there so perfect for each other, made exactly for each other!

God! How I loved this kind of story...I cried at some point, about how pathetic people's mind about homosexual things...and how Cedric and Kevin, and their 3 adorable easy loving kids cope with that...just made me in love with them all over again.


This story is about acceptance, love, and heart that so big to accept our partner just the way they are...and Kevin and Cedric made it happen, even at some point they have the sexual issues , but Kevin-oh-so-patient-that-man-I-want-to-kiss-him!!!...and how I adored them so much...

I'm definitely jealous for how much Kevin adored Cedric and his freak out behavior about things and germs, and how Cedric loved Kevin with all is dirt, kids (the germ factory...lol)...and OMG!
You should read this yourself to know how I felt about them!

Cedric and Kevin are now definitely one of my favorite couples of all time!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Link to my Goodreads review  https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/931037880

No comments:

Post a Comment