Monday 8 August 2016

Taylor Maid by Tara Lain

 28452742




BLURB

He'll marry the maid to get $50 million but a secret could queer the deal.

Taylor Fitzgerald needs a last-minute bride.

On the eve of his twenty-fifth birthday, the billionaire’s son discovers that despite being gay, he must marry a woman before midnight or lose a fifty-million-dollar inheritance. So he hightails it to Las Vegas… where he meets the beautiful maid Ally May.

There’s just one rather significant problem: Ally is actually Alessandro Macias, son of a tough Brazilian hotel magnate. But if Ally keeps pretending to be a girl for a little while longer, is there a chance they might discover this marriage is tailor-made?


REVIEW


Taylor Maid by Tara Lain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm in Tara Lain's vibes.
I'm enjoying this one more than I expected. Funny how author's can 'read' what's on your mind and you don't even know each other in real life.
I had this story in my head for a while, but, you know, I can't write (poor me).
So, when I read this, I really enjoyed the story. It was funny, fluffy and cheesy, with a little pinch at the end of the book (I've anticipated this from Tara, she's a ending torturer all the time).
Kinda story I enjoyed when I'm so relax and alone, at home.
This is a definite Harlequiny story, all the dreams come true, you know.
So, if you're not into this kind of story, this one's not for you.
But this is my comfort read, and recommended for you who's seek for light, fluffy read.
Refreshing, like a lemon juice :)

View all my reviews

ABOUT TARA LAIN

 Tara Lain
 Tara Lain never met a beautiful boy she didn’t love – at least on paper. A writer of erotic romance, mostly ménage and male/male, Tara loves all her characters, but especially her handsome heroes. A lifelong writer of serious non-fiction, Tara had the first novel she ever wrote accepted for publication in 2011. She’s now on book 27 and counting. After an exotic life of travel all over the world and work in television, education and advertising, Tara settled in Southern California with her soul-mate husband and opened her own small marketing business. She paints, collages, and started practicing yoga “way before it was fashionable”. Passionate about diversity, justice, inclusion and new ideas she says on her tombstone it will read, “Yes”.
 

1 comment:

  1. But with maid services, these are not applicable to you as most of the above mentioned requirements are done by the maid service company. One of the most obvious benefits that you are going to enjoy after hiring maid service is that they are going to do the job that you are unable to do because of lack of time. Maid Service

    ReplyDelete