Wednesday 21 December 2016

REVIEW : Whiskey Business (States of Love) by Avon Gale

31554245 

Ryder Waites will do anything to keep the tiny town of Gallows Grove, Kentucky, from vanishing off the map—even sell his family’s whiskey recipe to Bluegrass Bourbon in Lexington. Hopeful that the larger company can provide necessary improvements to the distillery, Ryder’s ultimate goal is to get Gallows Grove on the Bourbon Trail… and bring in much-needed tourism revenue. But to keep producing Hanged Man Bourbon in Gallows Grove, he’ll have to convince company liaison, unbearably stuffy and seriously hot Adam Keller, that he's worth the investment.

Adam comes from an old-money family, but he’s determined to make his own way in the world. When he’s sent to Gallows Grove, he questions the life choices that led him to a rented room in a funeral home, in a town full of macabre-themed businesses. And he doesn’t know what to make of Ryder, the descendant of bootleggers who’s on a mission to save his strange town from extinction. When Adam and Ryder put aside their initial mistrust, the results are as smooth as good whiskey. But after Adam’s assignment ends, he’ll have to decide if small-town life and a future with Ryder is to his tastes.

(Part of Dreamspinner Press's "States of Love" Collection for Kentucky)
Whiskey Business (States of Love)Whiskey Business by Avon Gale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


OMG! Adam 'is' definitely loved Ryder1 With all that creepy town, creepy dolls, creepy house. Definitely love!
Ok, don't shoot me, this is the first Avon Gale book I have ever read, I struggled to adjust with the writing style in the beginning , but not by long. Because, I found a bit of Amy Lane's style here and there, and I think, me and this author will get along just fine.
This book is funny, witty, and maaaaaan...so dirty! And I loved my book dirty!
It was a fun read and adorable, and the ending was great, I couldn't ask for more.
Added to the ending, some creepy dolls Ryder still 'keep' for having fun in the future...he is a handful!
Adam don't mind, who am I to object?
Recommended!

* I received the ARC from Dreamspinner Press in exchange of a fair and unbiased review.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment