Thursday 14 December 2017

ARC REVIEW : Inseparable (Port Java #1) by Sloan Johnson

36528603 


Trevor and Gabe never knew life without the other. As only children, they grew up as close as brothers, but their love grew to something more. Something they couldn't talk about because their parents wouldn't understand.

Gabe is gay and unapologetic about his sexuality. He refuses to live his life in the shadows, but that doesn't mean he isn't harboring secrets.

Trevor is his parents’ miracle child and he doesn’t want to hurt them. Coming out, admitting he's in love with Gabe, could ruin everything.

Heading off to college was supposed to finally free them to be together, but nothing is as easy as it seems. Can they find a way to navigate this new world, living and loving openly?





  InseparableInseparable by Sloan Johnson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Hmm...I don't know. Maybe it's just me. But I didn't feel any strong chemistry between Gabe and Trevor. The moms annoyed me, they're too nosy, imo.
Gabe spent too much time with his friend Seth. I almost thought that Seth has a 'thing' for him.
Trevor and Gabe didn't do anything meaningful to let us reader know that they're deserved each other and made for each other.
Their relationship is too fragile. Even it based on bestfriend's first.
I worried they couldn't keep the relationship for too long.
It's a HFN though. I'm not convinced.
I think this is just an okay read for me, besides, the writing style is not my cuppa. Sorry.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment