Sunday 1 November 2015

Stranded by HelenKay Dimon



26143084

bookshelves: mm, netgalley, arc, misunderstanding

Read on November 01, 2015


This was like I'm stranded in a condition I cannot understand, just like Brax and Cabe.
I found myself suddenly in the middle of two ex-lover's quarrel, in a cabin from nowhere.
And there's shooting and strange conversation about conspiracy.
I was kinda dizzy, reading this story.
Expected a a little romantic escape from two enemies, Brax and Cade gave me headache from the start.LOL! My bad.
Okay, we have this two alphas 'romantic' moments in the middle of their fear about being killed, they called it burning up the energy. It was actually hot :)
Yeah okay.
I was easily bored. There's no strong chemistry between Cabe and Brax, except the sex of course.
It was just an okay read for me.Maybe a little bit of background explanation will make me understand more about this guys.

I found out that this novella is the author's first MM, so, I didn't expected much.


* ARC received from Netgalley in exchange of an unbiased review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment