Monday 17 July 2017

Review : Model Investigator (Haven Investigations #3) by Lissa Kasey (

35129932 

With his lover, Kade, missing, androgynous former model turned private investigator Ollie Petroskovic is ready to kick some ass to bring him home.

Ollie and his ex, rock star Jacob Elias, need to find Kade and free him from the clutches of his manipulative family. But with Ollie suffering from chronic migraines and Jacob unable to bear loud noises, they are hardly the dynamic duo. It takes a lot of sweet talking on the part of Jacob, and patience Ollie doesn’t have, to find Kade. Only Kade’s not whole anymore. The fight for Kade’s heart and mind is far from over.

It’s Ollie’s turn to guide Kade through nightmares, self-doubt, and PTSD. Kade’s memories are scattered, fragmented with possible horrors, and he’s not quite sure what is real. Ollie will have to draw on his investigative skills to clear Kade of the terrible accusations his family has made and help Kade unlock the truth. But in doing so, he ignores his own health, which could have catastrophic consequences for everyone, especially when digging up the past could be lethal for them all.
Model Investigator (Haven Investigations, #3)









Model Investigator by Lissa Kasey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is my favorite of the series.
I really loved how much Ollie and Kade loved each other. And the jealous Ollie is epic!
I can't believe the ending...this is actually what I predicted before.
I know how clingy Ollie to Kade, but Kade need a clingy Ollie.
And I can't believe that Kade can be upset to Ollie too. LOL.
And the public sex is awesome! I never thought I'll see the day Kade's blushing...
Took me a long time to finish this one, because I don't want it to end.
I missed them already.
The ending is kinda cliffhanger, but didn't make me mad.
I'm waiting impatiently to the next book!
Recommended!

View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    Private detective agency uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.
    Private Detective

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I came to this blog and I found some relevant stuff here. Basically I keen to know new parameters of writing every-time and sometime it become really very hard to find such kind of platform.
    Trace a person UK

    ReplyDelete