Wednesday 11 October 2017

REVIEW : The Supers (The Supers #1) by Sean Michael

36174854 
Hunting ghosts and finding more than they bargained for.

Blaine Franks is a member of the paranormal research group the Supernatural Explorers. When the group loses their techie to a cross-country move, newly graduated Flynn Huntington gets the job. Flynn fits in with the guys right off the bat, but when it comes to him and Blaine, it’s more than just getting along.

Things heat up between Blaine and Flynn as they explore their first haunted building, an abandoned hospital, together. Their relationship isn’t all that progresses, though, and soon it seems that an odd bite on Blaine’s neck has become much more.

Hitchhiking ghosts, a tragic love story forgotten by time, and the mystery of room 204 round out a romance where the things that go bump in the night are real.
The Supers (The Supers, #1) 



The Supers by Sean Michael
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I still don't know what to write about this. I skimmed a lot. There's too many things spooky in this book, less romance. Labeled under Dreamspun Desires, I need more romance, not more ghosts.
I also didn't feel a strong chemistry between the two main characters. It left me feeling flat, and too many details of ghost hunting that I didn't like.

More thoughts to follow. I need something interesting to write, and I didn't find any. Yet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment