Tuesday 28 April 2015

Review : Memories of the Heart by Felice Stevens

bookshelves: 2015, best-book-ever, book-boyfriend, favorite-couples, favorites, heart-warming, high-sexual-tension, misunderstanding, mm, roller-coaster, sexy, steamy, twist, unputdownable, panty-wet

Recommended for: Everyone
Read from February 18 to 19, 2015


*** 5 stars!***



Guys, this is what I need in my MM books, the great chemistry between heroes, enough portion of angst (not over the top), flawed heroes, good family, pets, great friendship, and grannies!!!
So far this one is my favorite of the series, Felice Stevensnailed it this time. I was really glad I finally read this one, and I'm re-reading it now! So worth my precious time!

Micah and Joshua are so adorable together. And I loved how patience Josh to Micah, even Micah hurt his feeling a few times (and I really wanted to slap Micah's head at the time), guess Josh is just the right man for Micah.
i loved Micah with his flawed behavior, the jealousy and his love for Lucky, the dog. It's kinda funny, actually, when they had a fight, and Micah told Josh that he'll keep Josh because he can't live without Lucky! Awwwww..... These guys are really made for each other.

I love the Grannies! OMG! Ethel and all her bossy attitude, won my heart. And Alex....I know there's something he's hiding. I hope Felice would give him his own story. With Rafe, maybe? *wink*

Oh, and the sex was.... a panty wet worthy! Hot and sexy!



This is about friendship, love, acceptance, finding your true passion, family. This one is just... Complete!

I finished the book with a smile on my face, and still can't stop thinking about it. Beautiful!
I want to read more of this kind of story from Felice and my favorite authors.

Highly recommended!
See my reviews on Goodreads  https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1204290004


No comments:

Post a Comment