Thursday 22 December 2016

ARC REVIEW : Extrasensual Perception by Rayna Vause

29542244 

If a stalker doesn’t kill them, the heat between them might.

Christopher Vincent is desperate enough for a job that he accepts an offer to entertain as a psychic in a friend’s nightclub. Jackson Whitman, one of the club’s co-owners, is less than thrilled by the new act. To him, psychics are ridiculous and a liability. But when they come face-to-face, attraction flares to life between them.

Someone is watching Jack and Chris from the shadows. What starts as a series of creepy encounters leads to deadly attacks.

Jack and Chris must set aside their differences and work together to survive a homicidal stalker. But can they survive their explosive connection?
Extrasensual PerceptionExtrasensual Perception by Rayna Vause
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first book of this author, and I'm not disappointed.
I liked the writing style and the story is match my mood right now.
Second chance love story is a hit and miss for me, but this one I approved.
Jack and Chris were made for each other apparently. Five years ago, it didn't work out for them. But Chris has a psychic mother. That alone explained why did she sent Chris into a danger in a first place.
The growing attractions between Jack and Chris were kind of fast, but not without any doubt from both of them. I liked this. It was fast but didn't feel fast, at least for me. I'm just a sucker for a fast growing relationship, so it could minimize my headache.
I liked the mystery of Chris sights, and how they'd cope with the problems.
There's a twist, but the couple were strong together.
Looking forward to read more of this author in the future.
Recommended.


* ARC was given by the publisher in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment