Wednesday 21 December 2016

The 12 Days of Hipster (The Avona Tales #2) by Raine O'Tierney

33128867 

Sequel to Bowl Full of Cherries

Last Christmas, Tyler Lang accidentally accepted David Griffith’s invitation for dinner. Yes, it was an accident. See, hipster (don’t call him that!) Tyler doesn’t date guys, and even if he did, he certainly doesn’t date jocks. A rude and hasty exit right when the date was getting good left things awkward between them.

David Griffith isn’t really a jock. Well, he’s a former athlete who loves sports, but “jock” has a certain connotation that doesn’t quite fit the intelligent, hardworking store owner. A jock wouldn’t have given Tyler Lang the time of day. But even after that little, ahem, stunt with the fire escape, David can’t stop thinking about the hipster a year later. Which would be fine if fate didn’t keep butting her nose into their business, making it impossible for the jock and the hipster to avoid each other this Christmas.

A hilarious holiday romp, set to the music of the Winter Sounds
The 12 Days of Hipster (The Avona Tales, #2)The 12 Days of Hipster by Raine O'Tierney
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I didn't read the first book of this series, tried to catch up with the earlier MCs, but failed.
I have a little problem with the writing style. I guess this one is not my cuppa, sadly.
Sadly I have to do some skimming through the (too much) conversation I didn't understand. So, I guess it's me not you, book.

More thoughts to follow.

*ARC was given by publisher, in exchange of an honest review.*

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. [Download] $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me get it straight.

    I dont care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from stocks & forex to internet systems and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then lost it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Get It Now!!

    ReplyDelete