Monday 8 May 2017

RELEASE DAY REVIEW : TEASE (TEMPTATION #4) BY ELLA FRANK



Tease - verb: to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it....unless your name is Tate Morrison.

It’s been four years since Logan Mitchell walked into Tate’s life and irrevocably changed it. Four years since the sexy as sin lawyer dared him to try, and four years since Tate won his love.

Now, as they approach the next chapter of their lives Logan is determined they won’t end up like many of their friends. Settled. Domestic. Boring. However, that’s easier said than done. With busy careers and working odd hours, finding time for one another is becoming increasingly difficult.

But that sh*t isn’t going to fly with Logan or Tate.

The two of them are determined to compromise to get what it is they want, and what they want is each other.

Tease is the sexy, tantalizing continuation of the two men who stole your heart... and popped your cherry.


Tease (Temptation, #4)Tease by Ella Frank
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


* 3,5 stars*

As much as I’m loving meeting Logan and Tate again after four years of a long wait, I was worried if there’s something happen with the boys in the future, since the ending of book three was kinda vague to me. Lets just saying a happy for now, knowing Logan’s phobia of commitment. As much as I wanted to stop reading and seeing their HEA, it didn’t happen, and I knew that Ella is up for something leaving us hanging like that.

And suddenly, out from nowhere, out of the blue, she came out her writing cave and teased! With book four and two more in the future.
So this is me, reading again, visiting Logan and Tate after four years.
Hey, they’re happy and life’s goes on as planned. How good is that?

As much as I didn’t want to ‘watch’ any more drama with the couple and just wanted a happy settled life, it became old. Even the sex has become old. And I guess, I am to become old, blame my age for skimming some sex.

Don’t get me wrong, the sex as hot as always, Tate and Logan always hot for each other, admiring each other, hard for each other (hehe), the sexual innuendo is everywhere, but it's getting old. You get me?
All I can say is, this is Logan and Tate's daily life, more like a diary, with Tate had to solved his old problem and Logan with his work. And remember Robbie? You'll meet him in this book.

I did enjoy Tate and Logan came alive again, but the story's not going anywhere. I need more, not drama with all the tears and all, but something gripping and meaningful between the two of them.
I still have hope...I do...Maybe in the near future.

* ARC provided by the author for Lelyana's Book Blog to review.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment