Monday 13 February 2017

ARC REVIEW : Snowblind by Eli Easton

33865025 

Snow, steam, and secrets.

The latest snowstorm carries something unexpected to the doorstep of Hutch’s secluded Alaskan cabin: a stranger named Jude, the most beautiful man Hutch has ever seen. Jude says he’s in the area for a ski trip and that he fled a domineering lover, thinking he could make it into town. But Hutch is a suspicious SOB and treats his unwanted guest warily. The problem is Jude isn’t just gorgeous, he’s funny and smart and flirtatious.

Two gay men snowed in for three days—things happen. Really good things. By the time the storm clears, Hutch finds himself a little too attached to Jude Devereaux, San Francisco-based male model. But is Jude what he claims to be? Or is he entangled in the secrets Hutch moved to Alaska to escape?


REVIEW :


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gosh! I'm tired. The tension reading this book, washed by the great epilogue, and I'm relieved.
But the journey...it was not I expected from a Dreamspun Desires series.
Glad I read this one. Mesmerized by Hutch and Jude's journey, I finished the book with a happy smile.

All the time after 'everything' revealed, I was having a tension on my back, keep wondering and worrying about what's going to happen after...?
I thought, this was going to reach my hard limit and was sure I cannot stomach it.
Glad that my worries didn't happen. I was really really really relieved!
But then..some of my worries came back with a different stage of worries, what if...?
I felt like I was watching a suspense movie with my two heroes in the term of a little bit more close to the point, they're not gonna make it!
I was seriously had this neck tense, you know what I mean? LOL.
Or maybe I was taking this too serious.
This is a Dreamspun Desires after all, and Eli Easton!
Of course we're going to have a HEA. Silly me.
But seriously, you need to prepare for this one, it's not as sweet and easy as I expected. Far from it.
But the tension is worth it, I guess.

Highly recommended. Buy this book! I mean, seriously, buy!


* I received the ARC from Dreamspinner Press in exchange of a fair and unbiased review*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment