Thursday 23 February 2017

ARC REVIEW : Step by Step by K.C. Wells

34184495 

Jamie’s life is one big financial mess, and it really isn’t his fault. However, the last thing he expected to find in the library was a Good Samaritan. He might have been suspicious of Guy’s motives at first, but it soon becomes apparent that his savior is a good man who has been lucky in life and is looking to pay it forward. Guy being gay is not a problem. Jamie’s not interested… or so he thinks.

Guy is happy to help Jamie, and the two men get along fine. But when Jamie’s curiosity leads him from one thing to another, Guy finds himself looking at the young man with new eyes. What started out as a hand up is now something completely different….
Step by StepStep by Step by K.C. Wells
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ooooh I love me some Jamie ❤
This is sweet and adorable and low of angst. I loved how Jamie and Guy didn't jump into a friends with benefit or sugar daddy kind of relationship.
Jamie has his dignity and Guy played along with it.
He let Jamie set his own pace to their relationship, step by step.
Hell not even after 60 percent mark.
But surprisingly this slow burn didn't make me want to strangled someone, it was just has it's own time, and no rush.
There's one time I was kinda pissed at Guy (I won't explain it here). But I think it make sense though.
Jamie is mature for his age and I'm glad, he's just the right one for Guy.
Overall, I really liked this one.
Recommended.

* ARC provided by Dreamspinner Press for LBB for a fair and unbiased review.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment